S E R V I C E S . . .
SKILLED NURSING - RN'S & LVN'S
Services can include, but not limited to:
- Treatment & Injections
- Dressing Change
- Catheter Care
- Supervision of Medications
- Blood Drawing & Lab Works
- IV Antibiotics & IV Therapy
- Wound Care - Wound Vac Trained
CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AIDE
Assists the patient with personal care, meal preparation, ADL's & ambulation under professional supervision.
- Therapeutic consulation with social, emotional, psychological & financial factors as it relates to illness.
- Patient & family education in pursuit of reaching the optimal level of care at home.
Assists patient in regaining speech abilities, which may have been impaired following illness or accident.
Facilitates therapeutic exercises & activities of daily living skills to reach maximum level of function.
Develops and implements Nutrional Plan based on nutritional need and risk factors.