Caregiving/Home Care Services... are also available to provide non-medical care and compassion to meet services needs of diverse individuals by assisting in providing quality service for activities of daily living.
Our caregivers are covered by workers compensation, insured for liability, bonded against theft, passed state and federal criminal background checks prior to hiring to assure the safety of your loved ones.
- Assist with daily activities of daily living
- Toileting/incontinence care
- Bathing, dressing and grooming
- Cooking and serving nutritious meals based on client's preference
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry and linen change
- Personalized one-to-one care